Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18...yes 18 GT3''s for sale

thats impressive :grin: :thumb:

There are also 2 trucks full with spare parts for sale.
Seems already 8 or 9 GT3 are sold, so hurry :D

Have never managed to get a GT3 build slot. :sad:

So next time I will put a bulk order in for 18 cars on the basis that I am going to build a race track. Gets me 18 cars, so can punt on 17 of them at a 50% mark-up and enjoy the 18th one myself. Simples. :D
Might just work :Dance-Tap:

What do you think he paid for these??

I am sure Porsche would have given him a massive discount??

jotaking said:
What do you think he paid for these??

I am sure Porsche would have given him a massive discount??

You really think so? I'd have thought that they would add a surcharge :?:

Not having been road registered will have saved a fortune in local taxation though.

Disco said:
You really think so? I'd have thought that they would add a surcharge

That surprises me?

Usually bulk buy means discount?

If I was buying 18 there is no way I'd be paying retail!

DRZ911 said:
Have never managed to get a GT3 build slot. :sad:

So next time I will put a bulk order in for 18 cars on the basis that I am going to build a race track. Gets me 18 cars, so can punt on 17 of them at a 50% mark-up and enjoy the 18th one myself. Simples. :D
Might just work :Dance-Tap:

:yeah:

:thumb:

A mates dad back home was one of Porsches better customers and he got looked after quite handsomely, especially providing some rather favourable pricing on a 997.2 GT2RS. Sold it to buy an MP4-12C, turned it into a canoe by accident. The story goes on but I'll drop it there as Mclaren has a ***** legal team than I do.
Last I heard he was back in P cars fold

jotaking said:
Disco said:
You really think so? I'd have thought that they would add a surcharge

That surprises me?

Usually bulk buy means discount?

Not when there are more buyers than product. Why in their right mind would anybody offer a discount when there is a queue of people begging to be permitted to pay full retail? Porsche haven't had to actively seek buyers to sell out the production of a GT3 since the 997.1. Every buyer who doesn't get a car is a risk that they will be tempted to sample another brand.

Yes, I agree..

However, the usual rules of engagement do not apply to "high net worth" individuals. As I said, if it were me looking to spend 2.4m on a fleet of cars, I would expect a discount? If not, just move the business on to someone else?

All conjecture and speculation as I don't move in them circles!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back