Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DIY: Fitting Trickle Charger Pigtails To 981 Cayman/Boxster

The system is more complicated than how i posted .. i was trying to explain a point without having to rewite War and Peace :)

I can have a dig around to see what info i can send you on it if you really want a boreing read ..

But to be honest ive probably got far more interesting documents on Porsche systems depending on what you prefer that would make far better reading :D

I've got my C tek connected direct to the battery on my 2010 gen 2 C2s , do I need to move the negative lead, sorry to jump in but I had a new battery a few weeks back and don't want to ***** it up :))

fastlowe said:
I've got my C tek connected direct to the battery on my 2010 gen 2 C2s , do I need to move the negative lead, sorry to jump in but I had a new battery a few weeks back and don't want to ***** it up :))

Thats fine .. 981 / 991 are different systems .

Demort said:
The system is more complicated than how i posted ... I can have a dig around to see what info i can send you on it if you really want a boreing read ... :D
Heh heh, I'm OK for dull reads at the mo ta, still smarting from spending an entire afternoon attaching 2 wires to a battery. I'd be a very skint mechanic :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back