Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Memory Seats on 996tt

glennfpayton

Trainee
Hi All

happy new year to you all. I have a quick question that I am hoping someone with a lot more knowledge than me can answer. I am currently looking for a 996tt and obviously there were lots of options you could have fitted to the car. I have looked at literally hundreds of cars for sale and I have noticed that some have memory seats (Buttons between the boot and bonnet openers, just in case on newer models they are in a different place and I have just missed them!) and some don't, was this an option on later cars but standard on older ones or has it always been an option on all turbos? I could not find the option code for it on a 2004 options brochure I have.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Glenn

I've just checked and the option shown on my 2004 car for memory of the drivers seat position was M538.

I always thought that cars fitted with electric seats would also have the memory facility but the fact there was a separate option code means this is possibly not so.

It'd be interesting to hear from any past or current owner that didn't have the memory facility. I suspect that those that didn't had manually adjustable seats.

T8 said:
I suspect that those that didn't had manually adjustable seats.

I think that electric seats (not necessarily with memory though) were standard on the 996T though? :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back