Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Let''s start again ......

Ptabi

I was chastised and rightly so for my first post asking for advice on a car cover. I have since apologised and promised to upload a picture of my car. Initially I struggled to upload the picture but my daughter has kindly shown me how. So here it finally.

I have owned the car since last year buying from Porsche Tonbridge.

Previously I had a 997 Turbo 1.5 which I bought from Porsche also. I sold this and then bought then Turbo S.

I had great help and advice through my Porsche Journey especially from Tom at 911VIRGIN.

Paul
2012 997 Turbo S

Attachments

• 473f4bb8_ac36_4713_8269_e20e2f00a474_299.jpeg
    473f4bb8_ac36_4713_8269_e20e2f00a474_299.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 4,127
Looks fab!

Hubba hubba :)

You have repented your sins and are now eligible for some nice emojis :wink: :thumb: :thumbs: :bye:
Lovely motor.

:worship:

Very nice. Youre our end of the country by looks of it.

Hope to see you at a meet, perhaps the monthly kent breakfast :dont know:

edited to say,. I see youre on the Dinslaken trip! See.you there :thumbs:

askgeez said:
Hope to see you at a meet, perhaps the monthly kent breakfast :dont know:

Paul's already been at a Badgers Mount meet'. It must have been one of the few you missed. :dont know:

EDIT: Just checked .... It was August and you weren't there.

=> Kent Breakfast August 2017

:welcome: once again Paul. :thumb:

Ptabi said:
I was chastised and rightly so for my first post asking for advice on a car cover. I have since apologised and promised to upload a picture of my car. Initially I struggled to upload the picture but my daughter has kindly shown me how. So here it finally.

I have owned the car since last year buying from Porsche Tonbridge.

Previously I had a 997 Turbo 1.5 which I bought from Porsche also. I sold this and then bought then Turbo S.

I had great help and advice through my Porsche Journey especially from Tom at 911VIRGIN.

Paul
2012 997 Turbo S

VERY nice .......

I could be biased though.......great choice ..... came from a great one before though......

welcome ...

:D :D 8) 8)

Good progression 👍
What next? ☺️

Thank you all very much.

Ptabi said:
Thank you all very much.

Welcome Paul, officially :grin: now with pics, loading pics to this forum is one of life great mysteries lovely car and you came out of another stunning car :D we have progressed the dinslaken thread a bit I hope your keeping an eye on it mate. there seems to be presently 2 ittineries forming ,I know you had said you were initially up for joining our group which is going via Spa TBC but if you fancy the other ittinery let me know and the group organiser will know to include you.
see you in Germany if not before :thumb: :thumb:

911TEL said:
VERY nice .......

I could be biased though.......great choice ..... came from a great one before though......

welcome ...

:D :D 8) 8)

Likewise, I have to say VERY nice - definitely biased though..

:thumb:

Welcome, lovely car.

:worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back