Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dinslaken Porschefreunde Event 2018

I'd pay good money to see you in a mankini Phil.... :floor: :floor:

Osh

Osh said:
I'd pay good money to see you in a mankini Phil.... :floor: :floor:

Osh

I'm his agent and tickets will be available shortly. :desk: :grin:

I Can always be bribed with beer and bacon :floor: :floor: although is Germany ready for this :floor:

Attachments

• hqdefault_773.jpg
    hqdefault_773.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5,032
  • images_201.jpg
    images_201.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5,032
Not sure Phil but have you got that on black to front . :floor:

I would pay good money to 'Not' see Phil in a mankini, oh and I certainly don't mean naked! :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Thinking this is the look we need :floor: :floor: :floor:

And yes I know I know before any of you lot say it, theres not any difference for me than last year :floor: :floor:

I was going to ask how you keep the thing inflated but I'm assuming pickled eggs and sauerkraut will do the trick!

easternjets said:
Phil 997 said:
Thinking this is the look we need :floor: :floor: :floor:

And yes I know I know before any of you lot say it, theres not any difference for me than last year :floor: :floor:

I was going to ask how you keep the thing inflated but I'm assuming pickled eggs and sauerkraut will do the trick!

:grin: :grin: thats the primary way Nick and if that fails theres a battery fan pack build in so you can inflate after you exit the car :floor:

diverzeusy said:
I would pay good money to 'Not' see Phil in a mankini, oh and I certainly don't mean naked! :floor:

:floor: :floor: not even if I promised not to bend over to do my laces up infront of you. :grin: :grin: :thumb:

This has also been propossed I am just not sure about the beards :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• img_2370_504.jpg
    img_2370_504.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3,893
I Have a head start Phil I have the beard but no red knee length boots :Happy:

Monster has gone very quiet since all the talk of this years dress code. :floor:

KJD said:
I Have a head start Phil I have the beard but no red knee length boots :Happy:

Monster has gone very quiet since all the talk of this years dress code. :floor:

I think Jenny is working on him mate :floor: :floor: think red boots would suit him :grin:

New997buyer said:
:hand: You don't want to be ***** into the bad habits of the recidivists of this parish :wink:

FYI our route this year takes in as many mountain roads as we can: so Geneva and Interlaken. Then we're going to an iconic route in Mannheim which sight of the world's first ever road trip. Finally a high speed dash up the east towards Posen before cutting due west towards the show :angel:

Who knows we may wear some outfits too :?:

:thumbs:

:floor: :floor: :floor: sounds like a fun route and some interesting locations :wink: :wink: :thumb:

New997buyer said:
Why is '*****' a banned word...? :dont know:

:floor: :floor: :floor: because you wrote it Paul, :grin: :grin:

27 cars already signed up.

Latest update from Fast-Track tours =

Longers said:
Hi everyone

I am sorry it has taken longer than I anticipated but after a day on the phone to Belgium and Germany I have added as much information as I can to this page of my website.

Spa guided tour and 2 lap parade
You can only take part in the parade if you also have a private group tour.
Group tours are for a maximum of 20 people and the parade is for a maximum of 15 cars.
The prices of the private tour and parade are the same regardless of how many people or cars take part.
I have provisionally reserved a private tour and a parade but must confirm the booking by 1st April. If you are interested I suggest you let me know asap and then at the end of March we can work out the costs depending on the final numbers.
If there are not enough cars to make the parade viable I can swap the booking to an individual group tour.

Oberhausen hotel
You've all booked your rooms at the Tryp. I will get the best price I can for anyone who contacts from outside the forum.

Stuttgart
Unfortunately it is not possible to have a factory tour during this week because of the bank holiday. However the museum and Restaurant Christophorus are open.
The final price will be dependent on numbers - there is a big difference at the hotel between booking rooms individually or as part of a group.

Eurotunnel
Let me know your preferred crossings and I will obtain a quote for you.
When I spoke them they said if booking together it would be possible for you to be loaded in the taller carriages which don't have the walkways down the side to catch your wheels on :wink:

Show tickets
You can order these and all of the above options by completing the booking form.

The booking form is here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or send me an email.

I hope this helps.

:thumb:

Cheers,
L'rs :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back