Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

E46 M3 yes or no ?

What's the best way of posting pics these days ? Used to use photo bucket

I use postimage.org it is very easy from a phone or pc.

MC

You can also upload direct to the forum Usng the Add attachment function but the file size for images has to be under 2mb
As already mentioned m3cutters is a forum with massive wealth of thread info. Boot floor cracks can be fixed for 800 all in at ETA motorsport, they have them booked in constantly. It's a really quick car, I love mine

Attachments

• imag20171202152514_204.jpg
    imag20171202152514_204.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5,485
You'll love it.

My friend was selling his, so I hopped in it for a blast, and made me really reconsider what I own my 996 for.

Quick update

These m3's are good fun for the money. I have used this one loads, rev well handle well

Deffo a future classic

agreed. the low mileage ones have been on the up for a while.

CSLs have gone big now. should have kept mine. had two of them and amazing cars. great balance, handling and sound. still feel like you are in a shopping trolley though as its a 3 series at heart. that's what I love about a 911 as you feel like you are in a sports car

had a boggo 46 and that was great fun too. manual coupe is the way to go.

you can get them for a song now but buyer beware and most of the issues already discussed. can have vanos and top end issues too. rear sub frame is the main thing but looked after ones will have had all this done.

have a look on M3cutters for some good cars for sale.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back