Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

27 K on Rears - Good Or Bad

I normally get around 5k miles out of ps2's. Could be we have different driving styles. My 996 has directional headlights like more modern cars. It is activated by oversteer :D

Jam911 said:
I have done 27k on them, is that good bad or average?

Has anyone told you what the pedal on the right does?

I go through them so quickly, that I now buy them in bulk lol.

Tyres.jpg

I know its not a sports car but my VW Transporter has done 50,000 miles on its original Hankook tyres.

I have driven it carefully and I swapped the tyres around at 30k including the spare and they have 2.5mm on them still.

8 to 10k on my C4S is the norm. Always run conti's. 27k is astounding, but I also remove at 3mm.

I got 15,000 miles out of a brand new set of P-Zero`s last year and they still had legal tread on them when I swapped them out for the MPS4S.

rabbitstew said:
I got 15,000 miles out of a brand new set of P-Zero`s last year and they still had legal tread on them when I swapped them out for the MPS4S.

Yo Bro (ATTAK Z)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back