Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo headlight - part numbers

adamw

Portimao
Hi guys
Posted in the wanted section but thought I might get more responses to my question in the 996 forum.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=121587

Quick question - I'm looking to replace my headlights on my Turbo.
I may have found some used headlight units but wanted to try and match part numbers up.
The seller can't read the part numbers from the labels on the units as they've worn off.
Does any one know if there are any part numbers stamped on the actual light unit anywhere at all? :?:

Cheers :thumb:

Are these the numbers.

Attachments

• img_4048_595.png
    img_4048_595.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,284
MMT said:
Are these the numbers.

Many thanks but I know the part numbers. I was asking if these were actually stamped on the light unit anywhere as the seller can't locate and I wanted to try and match up before committing :thumb:

Assuming you have access to your car I would take one out and have a look. It would take less time than writing a post on here or looking it up on t'internet.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Assuming you have access to your car I would take one out and have a look. It would take less time than writing a post on here or looking it up on t'internet.

MC

Thanks MC
Didn't have access to car when wrote post and was being impatient :grin:
I'll see if I can check tonight when home :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back