Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S (52'Reg) - Considering a life change and moving on

andygenders

Testing the water, let me explain, and with a heavy heart in doing this

2.5 years ago i achieved my dream of owning a 911, and in that time it has been great. This is not about money or the car now, over the last few months I have slowly come to the conclusion that whilst this was a dream achieved it may not have been the dream i actually needed to realise.

Having suffered from anxiety, depression in mild form for several years I am not at the point of considering a lifestyle change - a new outlook on life outside of work that gives me new adventures and journeys, beyond ripping up the tarmac at stupid speeds.....

so here goes - any interest in my

52 reg Artic Silver(L92U 03) 996 C4S in excellent condition - two tone interior interior black with grey seat inserts which is a rare option, 62k miles, with a hefty wad of receipts of items replaced whilst in my ownership (all through Precision Porsche) all of which have been to keep the car in tiptop condition - purchased from Cridfords (whom had previously sold it to last owner)

Options are C16 / XSC / X46 / X70 / X98 / X99 / 249 / 342 / 425 / 432 / 446 / 454 / 567 / 650 /00051 / 09991 / 21941

comes with certificate of authenticity / manuals

major work completed
IMS (LN Engineering) engine out replacement
Discs / Pads (including refurbishment of callipers)
wheels refurbished
Engine mounts
Top mounts (front)
drop links all round
steering boss extension (60mm)
new tyres (6k miles ago)
new windscreen (porsche replaced)
alternator
replaced prop shaft doughnut / coupling
dansk supersound exhaust
front inner driveshaft seals replaced

Car is garaged and under soft cover, paintwork in 8 out of 10 (couple of stone chips to bumper and small hidden split in rear bumper)

so if want a slide a pre turbo, post air-cooled then drop me a message or email me and i can send over some pictures..

whats the price you ask, well i know where i need to be, and feel any buyers knows what they are prepared to pay.

GLWTS chum :thumb: I'll let those in the know value one of these but it sounds a good 'un.

We all reach these crossroads in life, just don't make the mistake of letting it go and then realising you want another one :what:

I'm trying out 2-wheels (with an engine) this year :roll:

Is it a cab?

Zingari said:
I'm trying out 2-wheels (with an engine) this year :roll:

Thought I saw you test driving something yesterday.

t7F02IP.jpg

Andy, Sounds like you have a longer term plan that suits your needs. I am trying to get a stanna stairlift to fit my 911 so I can enjoy it for years to come :floor: Things happen in life that mean we sometimes have to review our original plans , good luck selling it and good luck in the future :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back