Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A favour....

Chaps, could one of you please do me a small favour and have a look at your AC pump in the engine bay for me. The pump sits on a slider affair which is attached to the main body of the engine.

Whilst rebuilding I seem to be missing a square nut or something from the bolt that sits back left, it's the one that is shortest of the 4, you can see in the pic below, in middle of shot, my question is, how is the bolt attached?, is it a square bolt as I suspect and I've just misplaced it or something else?. Hope that's clear folks?.

Ajvthtl.jpg

Trev

Thanks for the super quick reply, so as I thought, I've misplaced a square nu then, damn will have to go searching.

Trev

Here you go Trev, as said square nuts :D

ATB :)

Attachments

• ac_bracket_159.jpg
    ac_bracket_159.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 2,762
I bet it's been dropped in there.

Last time I changed the belts on mine. I left that nut off because I couldn't find a way to hold it in place whilst doing the bolt up.

Nearly dropped it a few times in my efforts to get it back on and in the end I gave up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back