Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tip of my C has fallen off

My S snapped in half whilst cleaning.

These are very expensive parts !!

Another top tip to remove any left over adhesive...

Spray on some Pledge (other household cleaning polishes are available..) - leave for a couple of minutes and polish off with a cloth. Might need to repeat but it is a gentle way to do it

You could just run naked, or simply fit a 911 badge... :?:

Well I finally pulled my finger out and replaced the carrera logo. Surprisingly easy job and took around 50 minutes start to finish. Certainly think it was all the advice that made it an easy job. So thanks 911 members.

Ended up going opc for the part and at £40 saved Ebay searching and part matching.

Attachments

• 09c98641_9b72_4f35_9f9a_b558e26450f1_373.jpeg
    09c98641_9b72_4f35_9f9a_b558e26450f1_373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,307
I just looked back in my file as I bought a set a couple of years ago from OPC

Carrera: £29.01 + VAT
S: £22.28 + VAT

Whilst not cheap for what they are I often find that OPC prices are not that bad and often cheaper than other online places & eBay

I ridiculously paid over £100 from OPC for the Turbo badge, it's only 5 letters ffs!!

silvermilnec said:
I ridiculously paid over £100 from OPC for the Turbo badge, it's only 5 letters ffs!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Weren't you tempted by a sticker instead?

James M-S said:
silvermilnec said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Weren't you tempted by a sticker instead?

No I love the Turbo badge it's so simple. I do still have the old one and other than a bit of chrome peel it's fine, I might repaint in piano black for a different look :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back