Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dash cam hardwiring for 997.2

PeterS said:
AdeD said:
There is no way i want a camera recording how i drive in the Porsche :floor: :floor: :floor:

Ive got one as I live in the countryside. When you hear of an accident on a country lane between a lady in a Kia and a Porsche, who is immediately thought of at fault?

I live in Devon, more country lanes than any other county in the UK :D

PeterS said:
AdeD said:
There is no way i want a camera recording how i drive in the Porsche :floor: :floor: :floor:

Ive got one as I live in the countryside. When you hear of an accident on a country lane between a lady in a Kia and a Porsche, who is immediately thought of at fault?

When you think of ANY collision between ANY everday car and a Porsche, you can see the faces/hear the voices change....

I don't drive rapid everywhere, so I'll take the chance and get a camera after recent events! There are people out there who will intentionally bash your car out of jelousy!!!

If I go for a hoon, I'll unplug it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back