Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm coming back to Porsche !!!

shabs said:
So, my first mod was the sports chrono upgrade, before I'd even bought the car :D

Mod No 2 is definitely the sport paddle shift steering wheel, which the guys at Cameron are sorting out for me. I cannot get on with the push pull business, I have it on my BMW 335i and its ok at best.

I'm enjoying driving this car so much I deliberately took it out the other day for a good blast when it started to snow. Obviously not going completely mad but amazed at how planted it felt :D

The PSE for me sounds superb..bear in mind this is my first stock PSE Porsche! I have no doubt that Hayward and Scott will be getting a call ....but not just yet!!

The pic is my hard driven and grubby example just a few hours after collecting a pristine polished car from the dealership...time for its first wash!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good to see your getting out and driving it mate. :thumb: looks lovely even when dirty lol . now stay away from those polish car washes or the paintwork wont stay pristine. :grin: :grin:

Always DIY mate unless its in for a major detail. I am getting the roof deep cleaned and protected in a couple of weeks, noticed that the water wasn't beading on the roof as good as it could be.

Turn the PSE to always on, its not hard (I'm told, think it's a fuse you take out, google it). Sounds amazing at low revs, parking, all the time :)

shabs said:
Does the Carnewal remote do the same thing?

It does mate but the fix resigner is on about is very very easy a few of the guys down here have done it. it overrides the valve meaning its on open all the time. :thumb:

Fantastic!!...love that sound :D

So no auto shut off between 30 and 50 mph?

...and is it just a fuse out?

I feel a quick fix and drive coming on!!
:floor: :floor:

Welcome back!

Glad you finally took receipt of the car and already loving it :)

You won't regret the paddle shift wheel - transforms the car feel IMO.... And with SC, job done!

Just pull out plug in engine bay (around top right, when looking at it) for PSE on all the time :grin:

What seventy seven said just unplug it in the engine bay, 30 seconds done !

Thanks guys...plug is off and PSE button no longer required! :grin: .... the sound is intoxicating... also not ruling out the Hayward and Scott bypass in the near future!

Should be getting the paddle shifters sorted sometime in the next few days too, can't wait to try them :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back