Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo - Manual - WANTED

Lee_shep said:
Jcx said:
Lee_shep said:
Jcx said:
Fab did you buy the ashgood car?

Not me, I know who bought that one. Chrono was an absolute must for me so I gave it a miss

So what did you get? I'd love to know how many owners the other one has had now...

I got a 57, basalt black Manual with 40k and plenty on carbon goodies inside 😎

Sounds perfect. Well done. 👍

Jcx said:
Lee_shep said:
Jcx said:
Lee_shep said:
Jcx said:
Fab did you buy the ashgood car?

Not me, I know who bought that one. Chrono was an absolute must for me so I gave it a miss

So what did you get? I'd love to know how many owners the other one has had now...

I got a 57, basalt black Manual with 40k and plenty on carbon goodies inside 😎

Sounds perfect. Well done. 👍

Cheers, it's a lovely car. Going to be a long 2 weeks waiting for it!

Exciting times :thumb:
Any pics to post or do we have to wait two weeks too!?

Scholester said:

So true. It was Christmas eve 2 years ago when I picked mine up. I'd never experienced such utterly childish excitement since I was about 9 on Christmas eve! I was driving my Mrs nuts.
Two years on and it's been an absolute joy. I was planning on shifting it about now but since the value's have held up I'm keeping it. I couldn't bear opening the garage door and seeing a big space where it was... Nooooo!!!

Just caught up with the thread, Lee. Gutted you lost your last one. Still, next one is on the way and you've experienced three 911's in a year!

Pics needed ASAP.

Norfolk & Idea said:
Scholester said:

So true. It was Christmas eve 2 years ago when I picked mine up. I'd never experienced such utterly childish excitement since I was about 9 on Christmas eve!

Thats exactly how I felt too. Mine was made worse by the fact id not told anyone (including the missus) what id bought. Was a very long 10 days wait for me....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back