Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

4s and 2s sold immediately....again!!

NIBrown

A couple of lovely looking, and in my opinion best colour (not biased at all!!!) sold by 911 Virgin instantly :D

Obviously had buyers lined up before they came into stock :thumb:

Seems to be quite a few wide arses hitting the market over the last month or so, and they seem to be getting snapped up within days.

Can't see any sign of the market slowing down for the right cars yet......how long to hang on in there :dont know:

Attachments

• 2s_148.jpg
    2s_148.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 9,797
  • 4s_316.jpg
    4s_316.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 9,797

To be fair the 993 C2S sold 3/4 weeks ago and hasn't been collected yet. I accidently deleted it from the website and merely uploaded it again today. The 4S on the other hand was advertised today and sold today. What a car !!!
Tom 911V

Re: 993

TomH said:
To be fair the 993 C2S sold 3/4 weeks ago and hasn't been collected yet. I accidently deleted it from the website and merely uploaded it again today. The 4S on the other hand was advertised today and sold today. What a car !!!
Tom 911V

Thought that the 2S looked familiar.

Very impressive 4S, haven't seen one with that mileage for a while. Lovely car, well done Tom.

Still not quite ready to sell mine, but will be in touch when I am :thumb:

Well done Tom! :salut: That 4S is a rare spec'd beast 8)

That 4S is something special. Hardly moved in the last few years. Colour suits it well.
Tom certainly gets the right cars! :thumb:

--duplicate post--

It's strangely quiet from the doubters, or maybe not so strange :roll:

I guess there will be a 993 that does not sell quickly meaning the whole market is doomed :floor:

Smoke and Mirrors :bandit:

What they need is a 964 Celebration to add some variety to the market :whistle:

£25,001 although the £1 will be old coinage. Can you give it a clean pre collection please :thumb:

jonttt said:
£25,001 although the £1 will be old coinage. Can you give it a clean pre collection please :thumb:

Come on Jonttt old chum, you know you want it............... :grin:

Swap for a nice BGTS :thumb:

Not keen on the odd placement of the wipers :bandit:

kas750 said:

Any idea what it was up for?

That's a lovely car. The one that got away. :sad:

I'm pretty sure I had the chance to buy that car before it hit the open market back when I was looking. It was at the top end of my budget and the light interior put me off a bit so I didn't pursue it. Wish I had now. I always preferred the wide-bodies but the price spread over a narrow body has really widened in the last couple of years.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back