Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 C4S Rear Wheel Drive only - Anyone heard of this?

MaxA said:
squelch said:
MaxA said:
I'll buy a beer for the first one of you to post a vid of a C4S PDK doing donuts... :grin:

https://www.facebook.com/ShimonKada/videos/10155891656154462/

Something Belgian please.... :cheers:

Nice one. I'd sort of meant "in your own car" but anyway. Let's work something out. Duvel OK?

Fair enough - I won't hold you to it. :sad:

Maybe a test drive at an OPC is in order - is it possible to get blacklisted from a dealership.... :floor:

Well I did try to spin the car around in an empty car park up near the Autodrome, but it was too hot, the tyres were too sticky, and it just understeered a bit and made a racket.

Hence my new plan to wait for some proper snow, then I'll try the following sequence: sports+, first gear/PDK in manual, PTM off, handbrake up one click, steering all the way over, and right boot. It should be easy to establish if it's true. :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back