Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

25 bags- its real

Some of the Illuminati brotherhood are not a fan of the Targay apparantly :nooo:

Haha Zingers - I thought you were a fully signed up member of the Illuminati or was your membership revoked when you sold you 993? Technically speaking, the Illuminati are correct of course - the Carrera is the purest of the three. My point was that 27 bags and change for a car that (to any non-petrolhead) is extremely similar to the Carrera isn't a bad deal.

I would also venture that money is a bargain in the context of anything which is Luftgekuhlt...even cabriolets tend to be a bit pricier than that. Of course there could be huge bills around the corner though so it is most definitely a punt... :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back