Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unwanted Guest under the Frunk !!!

mzmini

I thought that the 911 was due a top up battery charge today ,popped the frunk and removed the battery cover and thought it strange that so many leaves had gathered beside and under the scuttle panel ,started to clear them away the penny dropped dear old Mickey Mouse had moved in :eek: 'many leaves later and a Carp fishing boilie !!!!! which was one of mine ,after the eviction was over I had a good look around no sign of any damage thank god :D I guess its all part of living in the middle of nowhere :dont know:

Ha, good job you found the little critter sooner rather than later Chris! he could have made a right mess in there and nibbled through things!

Might be worth placing a bit of poison around the four corners of the garage - or get a cat!

Tim the cats on strike !!! in front of the fire :thumb:

mzmini said:
Tim the cats on strike !!! in front of the fire :thumb:

Chris ,I put 200cell Cats on mine to keep Mickey away . :floor: but just don't leave any cheese in the frunk I know what you Zomerzet boys are like :grin:

Spherical things to Mr 997 :floor:

mzmini said:
Spherical things to Mr 997 :floor:

you mean edam :floor: :floor: :floor:

hehe - maybe he smelt the leftovers of some of Phils sausages in there! :D

Tim lets be totally clear about one thing I don't want Phil sausage anywhere near my car :floor: :floor: :thumb:

I've got an ultrasonic mouse deterrent plugged into the mains socket in the garage, and conventional mouse traps around the garage. Has been successful for last two years. (No mice in traps or garage).

Assuming you have a garage with power source.

You where lucky, the can cause £.000's of damage if they use the wiring insulation for bedding stripping it from the wires. Can even cause a car fire / short.

Mouse traps and plenty of them :thumb:

Chris .. just check the foam panel behind the battery which the heater pipes go through isnt damaged .. mice chew through that and get into the car ..

It will leak water if it is damaged .

Pilau mice from all those curry nights! :lol:

ok.....ok...... :coat:

Just be grateful you have a 997 not a 991, newer model has cable insulation made from soy derived eco products, vermin love to chew on them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back