Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 928

bennyy

Wanted.
Anyone selling a 928 I'm looking for a nice one preferably an early model.

Hi Bennyy, I've got a very nice S2 manual, she's not advertised for sale but I'm happy to have a chat, drop me a pm if it something you might be interested in.

Ian

Ps how's the 924 going Gaz mate.

All good Ian was hoping to get it to the painters before xmas but now looking unlikely trying to figure out how to go about fitting a later windscreen for flush fitting to get away from the trim which looks clumsy and when you add up the clips rubber and trim are bloody exspensive unfortunately work has been getting in the way all year :nooo: and still got cruise control stalk,dab radio + dension bluetooth and sports exhaust to fit to the turbo.

would be good to catch up with the North east posse next year

cheers

Gaz

Yes Gaz I've got the metal trim around the 944 screen but no clips, nearly had a heart attack when I added the cost of the clips up! I'm sure it was around £60-£70!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back