Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No words can describe the horror

Jeez , I thought the 'Beemer"was bad until I saw the 'Mercedes"

Can they still be referred to as these Marques ......I'm lost for words ..... why would anyone actually do that...I just cannot see how anyone could be motivated to spend time and obviously 'considerable" effort ....

Never knock another man's wheels :?

segart said:
Never knock another man's wheels :?

Especially when, in a couple of post's down, he will be on here saying it's his or that he has just bought it :floor:

:thumb:

BMW hit me for six...the Merc just knocked me out cold!!

Love the description...

To give you an idea none of the body is fibreglass / filler / plastic . The bodywork has been crafted from steel using an english wheel.
All custom mechanical parts has been engineered to an amazing standard.

PLEASE NO TYREKICKERS OR TIMEWASTERS

Kick a tyre on that and you'll be realigning the body shell!

I think he needs a massive English Wheel to flatten the lot and start again?
:floor:

Only a mother could love.... :grin:

How many hours do you think it would take to create? :?:

What's the guesses lads???

MNC911 said:

5000 hours, one divorce and £100.00 for the English Wheel :nooo:

Reminds me of that advert for the Peugeot 206 where they 'crafted' one from a Hindustan, then they cruised down the street thinking they were the mutts nuts!
Also has a look of a lego 997 GT3!

jotaking said:
MNC911 said:

5000 hours, one divorce and £100.00 for the English Wheel :nooo:

Oh most definitely ended in a divorce after explaining to the Ball & Chain you've spent no time with her, spent the down payment on the next house and ruined a beautiful car that cannot be seen dead in :floor: . Probably lost the dog as well for fear of turning it into a cat.. :floor:

If the BMW owner had an IQ above that of an amoeba he could of bought an Alfa RZ, which has similar lines, especially if your eyesight is a bit iffy, which I assume his is, and 15 years later his investment would of soared

The BMW reminds me of a bathroom suite my parents had in the 70's - especially the rear 'wings'........I learnt to direct my wee into the bowl in those surroundings......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back