Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

prices going down?

May be eBay is not as popular. I ran a business on there for 5 years. It started going out of favour with people 2 years ago and has declined since.

I'd been looking for a manual 996 4s for over a year (now bought), I don't think prices have dropped. Maybe a seasonal dip, but I'm glad I bought one now, as I can't see them dropping anymore. They have definitely firmed in value. We all remember how low 930's went!

andylaurence said:
MisterCorn said:
captain caveman said:
Well this looks like a very good buy if you got it for the starting bid.
Nice spec to.
Temped myself....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...184031?hash=item2847233edf:g:gsEAAOSwnw9aFIaZ

Wrong wheels and looks like a grey interior. At 112k I would want evidence of a full suspension replace, I did mine at 60k and it needed it. At £8k I agree it would be OK. Spend a few £k on it and you have a very nice and usable car, all be it with 112k on the clock. If it makes £10k it shows the market is still strong IMO.

MC
I hope you're wrong, because I didn't get it for £10k.

Although it was taken of ebay with just over 10k on the bids.

I kept a close eye on it because the previous owner is a mate of mine and I know the car - congratulations, its a nice one.

nickd said:
andylaurence said:
MisterCorn said:
captain caveman said:
Well this looks like a very good buy if you got it for the starting bid.
Nice spec to.
Temped myself....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...184031?hash=item2847233edf:g:gsEAAOSwnw9aFIaZ

Wrong wheels and looks like a grey interior. At 112k I would want evidence of a full suspension replace, I did mine at 60k and it needed it. At £8k I agree it would be OK. Spend a few £k on it and you have a very nice and usable car, all be it with 112k on the clock. If it makes £10k it shows the market is still strong IMO.

MC
I hope you're wrong, because I didn't get it for £10k.

Although it was taken of ebay with just over 10k on the bids.

I kept a close eye on it because the previous owner is a mate of mine and I know the car - congratulations, its a nice one.
It was taken off because I had the keys in the ignition and the New Keeper Supplement. The bids over £10k were all blind as I was the first person to view it. I bought it because the previous owner is a mate of a very long term friend of mine. I wasn't even looking for a 911 at the time, but this one was in Carlsberg spec and my mate's known the car for a few years, so I bought it on a whim. After a few tanks of fuel, I'm not disappointed.

Ha, a tad optimistic for a green C4 tip.

Although to be fair the car is only actually £15k. The other £20k is what they charge for their bespoke rear badging service. :wink:

£35k? It looks lovely but that is a tad optimistic!

Marky911 said:

Although to be fair the car is only actually £15k. The other £20k is what they charge for their bespoke rear badging service. :wink:

And the Suicide "..sand leather..."
suicide.gif

911 Carrera 4 one owner from new never seen wet conditions sand leather electric seats sports exhaust system 18 " alloys new tyres sunroof cd multi changer rear spoiler this car is a one off we will never find one like this Full service history, Beige Full leather interior, Metallic Green, de quick, £34,995

So bad, he mentions it twice
hang.gif

:thumb:

Actually looks good with the green :oops:

HSC911 said:
Marky911 said:

suicide.gif

911 Carrera 4 one owner from new never seen wet conditions sand leather electric seats sports exhaust system 18 " alloys new tyres sunroof cd multi changer rear spoiler this car is a one off we will never find one like this Full service history, Beige Full leather interior, Metallic Green, de quick, £34,995

hang.gif

I really like this combo. I don't get the savannah hate - I'd much prefer it to dingy black. Much more interesting than all the silver black blue cars.

£35k is steep for a c4 tip with bodykit, now if it was an unadorned 3.4 cable throttle C2, that combo would be :cloud9: to me.

wasz said:
I really like this combo. I don't get the savannah hate - I'd much prefer it to dingy black.

:oops:

I like it too, looks good with blue/green cars :D

I was just taking the Michael :thumb:

wasz said:
HSC911 said:
Marky911 said:

suicide.gif

hang.gif

I really like this combo. I don't get the savannah hate - I'd much prefer it to dingy black. Much more interesting than all the silver black blue cars.

£35k is steep for a c4 tip with bodykit, now if it was an unadorned 3.4 cable throttle C2, that combo would be :cloud9: to me.

I'll sell my unadorned green/savannah 3.4 C2 manual for £29,995. Bargain.

Seriously though, I've been living with that colour combination for 2.5 years and haven't regretted it for a second. Imagine that with no kit, same wheels and that's what mine looks like.

I think the beige always looks much better when some of the trim is black, normally the center console & lower half of dash.

segart said:
£35k? It looks lovely but that is a tad optimistic!

Maybe they are including the number plate and think thats worth £20k?

Going by recent threads, I am sure that M T Vehicle Sales will be on here shortly to explain his pricing strategy :grin:

"...never seen wet conditions" :?:

That old chestnut :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back