Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie Porsche Virgin - 997 C4S Project

Fitted my rear leds yesterday. Such a good improvement.

lt5Hosq.jpg

really enjoyed this read and great to see another great car returned to the road, kudos for the bravery in taking this project on and making a success of it!! Looks great!

Brave man, looks like the risk was worth taking. What did it all end up setting you back?

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

great thread mate and i'm glad all your work has ended up with a very smart looking car :thumb:

Oh and can i suggest some spacers to bring the wheels out a bit then it will be perfect ?

Looking good! I especially like the black PCM surround. Might be a good DIY job for me! I need to clean up the rocker switches anyway.

Impressive thread Dan - a beautiful result, testament to a healthy attitude to risk and preseverance. :thumbs:

I was thing of putting some spacers on. Yeah its a original factory fitted aerokit wing.

Looking good, great result.

Why the Cayman steering wheel? Love my steering wheel in mine, but I do have the multi function one.....

Brought some led number plate light bulbs for £4. Fitted them last night huge improvement.

nyQkMMR.jpg

Havent been on here for a while. Now the engines run in it pulls very hard and drives like a dream. Managed to give her a clean today with the snowfoam.

ly8IaSp.jpg

You must be a happy bunny. That's one fine looking motor car, and if it runs even half as well as it looks...

Cheers for the comment! She pulls like a stripper at a hen party!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back