Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche UK 993 Downloads - Manuals, Brochures, Tech, Videos

Awesome stuff Jon, wished I'd kept my 993 now :oops: or you could always do another for 997 :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Awesome stuff Jon, wished I'd kept my 993 now :oops: or you could always do another for 997 :grin:

Maybe one day :grin:

Added

993 Service Page

credit to forum member Lig who created it :thumb:

Added ....

Technical Bulletin - Service Information Technik 911 Carrera Cabriolet

I've added it under the technical section for Cabriolets. Thanks to decgraham for supplying the document :thumb:

Added:

Price List - Porsche UK 993 - Options Price List 993 & Boxter [October 1996]

Thanks to Patronus

and

Porsche Experience 993 Video

Thanks to oldnbold

I saw this old thread with a lot of interesting links.
However a lot of them are not accessible.
Are they replaced ?

Regards
Hans

The files are hosted on my Dropbox who have changed the way you share files so I have to redo all of the links, not had chance to do that but will get to it one day :dont know:

jonttt said:
The files are hosted on my Dropbox who have changed the way you share files so I have to redo all of the links, not had chance to do that but will get to it one day :dont know:

Any chance you can repost service manual link, please?

Rabs said:
jonttt said:

Any chance you can repost service manual link, please?

Newbie also wanting service manual link pls.

Dropbox have changed how files can be shared publicly which means I need to update every link in the thread which is very time consuming.

The "Porsche 993 Workshop Repair Manual - NB VERY LARGE FILE 238MB " should now be working again.

I'll try and update the other links as I get chance but if anyone wants one in particular leave a message on this thread or PM me and I will try and sort that one out ;-)

jonttt said:
Dropbox have changed how files can be shared publicly which means I need to update every link in the thread which is very time consuming.

The "Porsche 993 Workshop Repair Manual - NB VERY LARGE FILE 238MB " should now be working again.

I'll try and update the other links as I get chance but if anyone wants one in particular leave a message on this thread or PM me and I will try and sort that one out ;-)

Great thank you

Phew, well that was a job I could have done without ....... all links updated and working again :thumb:

Many thanks for updating, some great articles and info!

Added a new youtube video ....993 90's legend

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back