Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 3.4 manual coupe preferably with aerokit wanted

way too fussy

tesco value budget as well with Vieuve cliqueot tastes. ;-)

just get on with it man. buy one that needs a bit of tinkering. that is half the fun and kills the boredom at work searching for parts.

Ok so it looks like I'm coming around in a big circle :oops: :wack:

I'm tempted to consider an early genuine factory aero kit car again!

It would need to tick every box though,Uk dealer car,carrera 2 3.4,killer colour combo,low miles,blemish free history and pampered to within an inch of its life.It would need to be the best around.
Come on tempt me! :thumbs:

Buy your brothers :grin:

:grin: :thumb:

Nice one Ady. Good luck. It could be quite a search but worth it.

Just remember though, get one that's too perfect and you can't use it. :nooo:

Just when you thought you were out..... they pulled you back in.

A friend once said to me years before I bought my 996 - don't ever buy a 911. Once you do you're hooked for life.

Yeah, one of my friends is fortunate enough to have the funds to buy almost any car he wants yet he has now resigned himself to the fact nothing comes close to a humble 911 in terms of ticking all the boxes.

Looking back Chiefs car would of been perfect but it was above my budget at that time.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back