Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Three spoke steering wheel & leather airbag w silver cre

But you said you don't need one. So why on earth would you buy it unless cheap :?:

Purely for the fact that I like the idea of trying a thicker rimmed wheel in the same style.

C.

When I had my 996 and indeed my 993 I would of loved that wheel.
When i bought my 996 it had the 993 4 spoke which cableguy eventually bought off me. I wanted an as new 3 spoke and bought one off another member off here for £350. You could buy standard 3 spokes cheaper around 150-200 with a bit of wear but I paid a bit more for that as new look.
Someone will buy this wheel as it is the perfect one for a 996 and also looks very good in a 993 and people will pay a premium for as new items. I personally wouldnt want to pay more than 1k for a second hand one and believe that's probably its value.
GLWTS.

1. It's a far nicer wheel than the regular 996 wheel.
2. The thicker rimmed wheel is better to hold and rate.
3. Still OEM
4. You will struggle to get a standard airbag retrimmed aftermarket
5. It's like new
6. It's massively cheaper than buying new.

Someone with a mint car will need to own that. Not like it's being posted from Latveria either.

GLWTS looks a nice wheel. Would be right up my street if I was in the market for one :thumbs:

....I think the four options I have at present are quite enough :oops:

Bump

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back