Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Console lid

jpsh120

Sao Paulo
Am I right in thinking that the console lid is interchangeable between the 997.1 & 997.2??

yes mate it is :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Phil.

Just thinking worst case and I have to sell to WBAC I can remove certain bits that might be of interest to another owner, including the embossed console lid.

jpsh120 said:
Cheers Phil.

Just thinking worst case and I have to sell to WBAC I can remove certain bits that might be of interest to another owner, including the embossed console lid.

you certainly can mate and they certainly will , :thumb: :thumb:

Funny thing, a mate just taken receipt of a new 991 GTS 2 manual took 5 months to build, ticked just about every option BUT no option to get the embossed console lid, he already thinking of a small mod 😳😳

jpsh120 said:
Cheers Phil.

Good call, I would be interested in that! PM if you do go down that route and I'll share details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back