Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S guess the price competition

mohitos said:
jonttt said:
Its the first time Zingari has got a valuation nearly right in 5 years. Its ironic that when he does he has 'over egged it" :floor:

Bless him. He wasn't far out though. Easy when you value every car at the bid less £5k.

drums.gif
:grin:

:hand: I hope it's not going to be like this on the 7th

kneelsuckers.gif

Zingari said:
mohitos said:
jonttt said:
Its the first time Zingari has got a valuation nearly right in 5 years. Its ironic that when he does he has 'over egged it" :floor:

Bless him. He wasn't far out though. Easy when you value every car at the bid less £5k.

drums.gif
:grin:

:hand: I hope it's not going to be like this on the 7th

kneelsuckers.gif

7th?

^^^^ Secret Illuminati gathering I've been summoned to attend and answer to my misdemeanors. Rumour has it a tub of tar and 3 sacks of feathers have been ordered :what:

Zingari said:
^^^^ Secret Illuminati gathering I've been summoned to attend and answer to my misdemeanors. Rumour has it a tub of tar and 3 sacks of feathers have been ordered :what:

Sounds great.

Sorry I'm
Late
I've been arranging blusher brushes,
eyeliner and lipstick
Straightening out the coat hangers and ironing the knickers has taken flippin
ages.
There a 4S with a turbo S org kit on that link now
Complete with rear airducts

I just couldn't stop laughing at the chrome
Turbo badge on it
The idiot hasn't even considered an S badge
If your going to do it, do it right you plonker

The Carrera a 4 and an S must've been too pricey.
If his market is toward an investor, the car should be correct.
Not got at.

You just can't tell some people, can you.

Plank

No, who. needs a winter make over
Form an orderly queue please.

stuttgartmetal said:
Sorry I'm
Late
I've been arranging blusher brushes,
eyeliner and lipstick
Straightening out the coat hangers and ironing the knickers has taken flippin
ages.

:eek: You on a journey chum :dont know:

Zingari said:

We tried and in fact we succeeded...... after many trails and tribulations in finding copious quantities of feathers (seasonal advantage) but the tar aspect was a tad more difficult but a pikey pal came to the rescue ....... no names no pack drill but then only to find out that the revered venue could not accommodate such ....... what a bummer.

Next time ..... ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back