Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Porsche Buyers Guides
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
991 : 2011- 8
997 : 2004- 71
996 : 1997-2005 44
993 : 1993-1998 10
964 : 1989-1993 5
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 1
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 0
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 0
Early 911 : 1964-1977 2
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 1
Boxster : 1997- 14
Cayman : 2005- 13
Cayenne : 2003- 10
Macan : 2014- 2
Panamera : 2009- 3
912-914-924-928-944-968 4
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 1
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Body Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [991] 2011-Current
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-Current
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:
Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:

So I am now seeing crisps that can be eaten be all religions all ethnic groups plus vegans, celiacs , vegetarians , there are diet options .


The guy who lived over the road from me was a celiac (presumably still is, I'm not sure me moving house has cured his largely made up intolerance) and whenever I saw him I'd get stuck with this song in my head, but with the word celiac in place of the word maniac.

https://youtu.be/IYKsjdkdRbw


I had to watch that vid 8 times mmm well ok 12 times to fully appreciate what you were getting at. Grin Grin I also think she would be great at making wine I assumed she was treading grapes in pert of the vid. Grin


Nice Freudian slide.

I just really enjoyed revisiting that too, though it was fractionally tempered by the notion that someone once told me that it was actually a man doing the dancing.

That said, any man who can tuck his giblets away that convincingly without even a hint of gaffa positively deserves my attention.


Floor Floor phew that was lucky usually I want to type part and get perv so pert is a much better option Grin
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:
Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:


this is the UK supplier
http://projexuk.com/wheels/vertini

found the most appropriate riviara pic I could lol. plus a pic of them on my narrow body gen1 and wide body gen2 Thumb Thumb


Oh, Balls. I just spoke to the nice people at projexuk and they tell me that the Vertinis you mentioned in 19" can't be fitted without arch modification on a narrow body car (they're also discontinuing them, but I think he was just saying that to twist the knife, as he could tell I was in a place where only buying alloys would quell the voices). Did you have to modify your arches, Phil?




Not at all mate , I had also heard I might have to roll the inner arch lip but I didn't need to and I was running it on lowered springs and I fitted 5mm spacers all round to get the stance you see in the pic of the gen1. maybe it was different with the NB 966 cars . I have seen them on a few 997's
Go back and tell him they are fine . Grin Thumb see what flavour crisps he likes Grin


He wasn't having any of it. I said 'but, but my new best friend Phil said it'd be ok...' and I'd love to be able to tell you what he said about you but this is a family show and it was slightly obscured by my sobbing.


Floor He couldn't possibly have called me worse than I get called on here .and at work.
Grin Grin mostly its very observant and quite true Grin Grin Thumb
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After doing a bit of research it seems vertini do the magic for the 997 in a
19x8.5 ET-45 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-40 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-52 5x130 C.B 71.6

logic would indicate that the ebay ones were for a WB car as they are ET52 the front would be the same. so my thoughts are they would fit with no spacers on a NB car and you would need 5mm fronts like I used
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil 997 wrote:
narrow body
Front Wheels: 8Jx19 ET57
Rear Wheels: 11Jx19 ET67

wide body
Front Wheels: 8Jx19 ET57
Rear Wheels: 11Jx19 ET51



But I put my narrow body ones on my wide body car and just needed to play around with spacers to get the stance right. the stud pattern is correct I wish I could remember what the offsets were on mine but I am sure they were the same as the ebay ones . on the NB car I had 295 on the rear on the WB car rim has 305 on the rear


So you think they'll fit without fouling?

I just spoke to the chap and the tyres fitted are dead budget, which will mean my existing tyres will be 'stretched! slightly in the front when fitted. Is this an issue with regards handling etc?
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:
narrow body
Front Wheels: 8Jx19 ET57
Rear Wheels: 11Jx19 ET67

wide body
Front Wheels: 8Jx19 ET57
Rear Wheels: 11Jx19 ET51



But I put my narrow body ones on my wide body car and just needed to play around with spacers to get the stance right. the stud pattern is correct I wish I could remember what the offsets were on mine but I am sure they were the same as the ebay ones . on the NB car I had 295 on the rear on the WB car rim has 305 on the rear


So you think they'll fit without fouling?

I just spoke to the chap and the tyres fitted are dead budget, which will mean my existing tyres will be 'stretched! slightly in the front when fitted. Is this an issue with regards handling etc?


I have 235 on my 8.5 front , I think the 295 on the 11 rear will pull in slightly which is why I dont think they will foul maybe the issues they had were with guys trying to run 305 on 11 rims on NB cars that really would be tight.

He's got 215 and 265 tyres on it which I imagine would be really stretched
infact in the pics they look stretched your 235 and 295 will look and fit much better on them.

Re the magics a point you need to consider if you look close you will see a chrome rim running round the lip its nice but if you curb it their fubared you then do the same as me and remove the chrome rim get them refurbed and they look even better than with the chrome rim when I refurbed mine I loved them so much more with the chrome bit removed..
the other thing to note they dont use std bolts and run on tuner bolts which effectively means every bolt is a security bolt as unless you have the special tuner bolt tool you cant remove them. project x amongst others do tuner bolts in various lengths. and they have the tool Thumb
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil 997 wrote:
After doing a bit of research it seems vertini do the magic for the 997 in a
19x8.5 ET-45 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-40 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-52 5x130 C.B 71.6

logic would indicate that the ebay ones were for a WB car as they are ET52 the front would be the same. so my thoughts are they would fit with no spacers on a NB car and you would need 5mm fronts like I used


Sorry P, the order of these posts seems to have gotten all mixed up and I've just seen this.

The guy who owns them bought them from new for his BMW and used spacers to make them fit. By my reckoning they're 12.4mm wider at the front and 5mm wider at the rear, unless I'm getting this massively wrong which I definitely am. If this is the case- and it definitely isn't- do I still need the spacers? I'm so confused. I think they're wider. So why do they need spacers? I was so much more comfortable discussing gluttony than geometry.

Also, this will mean fitting my tyres (to replace the Nankang nonsense) are stretched on the front. Is this an issue?

Sorry that this got so boring everyone. I felt like I was doing so well, too.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil the Guru wrote:

I have 235 on my 8.5 front , I think the 295 on the 11 rear will pull in slightly which is why I dont think they will foul maybe the issues they had were with guys trying to run 305 on 11 rims on NB cars that really would be tight.


My tyres are 295/30 rear and 235/35. The chap is really into his stretched tyres and he thinks the fronts would need to stretch but he didn't mention the rear. Is this a handling issue? Sorry, sorry.

Poor Phil wrote:
He's got 215 and 265 tyres on it which I imagine would be really stretched
infact in the pics they look stretched your 235 and 295 will look and fit much better on them.


His tyres will be going straight in the bin, so that's good.

I'm so sorry Phil wrote:
Re the magics a point you need to consider if you look close you will see a chrome rim running round the lip its nice but if you curb it their fubared you then do the same as me and remove the chrome rim get them refurbed and they look even better than with the chrome rim when I refurbed mine I loved them so much more with the chrome bit removed..


The chrome ring sounds horrible. I'll be getting these painted straight away.

I swear I can change wrote:
the other thing to note they dont use std bolts and run on tuner bolts which effectively means every bolt is a security bolt as unless you have the special tuner bolt tool you cant remove them. project x amongst others do tuner bolts in various lengths and they have the tool Thumb


Baffling. Why do the require different bolts?

Sorry this all got so dull quickly. It's like my marriage in textual form. frustrated

Last edited by Nervy on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:
After doing a bit of research it seems vertini do the magic for the 997 in a
19x8.5 ET-45 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-40 5x130 C.B 71.6
19x11 ET-52 5x130 C.B 71.6

logic would indicate that the ebay ones were for a WB car as they are ET52 the front would be the same. so my thoughts are they would fit with no spacers on a NB car and you would need 5mm fronts like I used


Sorry P, the order of these posts seems to have gotten all mixed up and I've just seen this.

The guy who owns them bought them from new for his BMW and used spacers to make them fit. By my reckoning they're 12.4mm wider at the front and 5mm wider at the rear, unless I'm getting this massively wrong which I definitely am. If this is the case- and it definitely isn't- do I still need the spacers? I'm so confused. I think they're wider. So why do they need spacers? I was so much more comfortable discussing gluttony than geometry.

Also, this will mean fitting my tyres (to replace the Nankang nonsense) are stretched on the front. Is this an issue?

Sorry that this got so boring everyone. I felt like I was doing so well, too.


Grin glad its not just me I was starting to get confused as well.
All I can tell you is I think your right and I ran 5mm spacers all round but I was running MPSS tyres and they have a very small rim protector and quite a rounded sidewall profile which maybe why I felt the need to fit 5mm spacers with a more upright sidewall and bigger rim protector you may well not need spacers. but fitting them and then deciding if you do want spacers and if so what size is such an easy job to sort later. with 8.5 fronts and 11 rears they are never going to look as tucked in as some stock alloys do.

can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.

Last edited by Phil 997 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
[quote=Phil the Guru]
I have 235 on my 8.5 front , I think the 295 on the 11 rear will pull in slightly which is why I dont think they will foul maybe the issues they had were with guys trying to run 305 on 11 rims on NB cars that really would be tight.


My tyres are 295/30 rear and 235/35. The chap is really into his stretched tyres and he thinks the fronts would need to stretch but he didn't mention the rear. Is this a handling issue? Sorry, sorry.

[quote=Poor Phil]He's got 215 and 265 tyres on it which I imagine would be really stretched
infact in the pics they look stretched your 235 and 295 will look and fit much better on them.[/quote]

His tyres will be going straight in the bin, so that's good.

[quote= I'm so sorry Phil] Re the magics a point you need to consider if you look close you will see a chrome rim running round the lip its nice but if you curb it their fubared you then do the same as me and remove the chrome rim get them refurbed and they look even better than with the chrome rim when I refurbed mine I loved them so much more with the chrome bit removed..[/quote]

The chrome ring sounds horrible. I'll be getting these painted straight away.

[quote-= please don't leave me Phil, I swear I can change] the other thing to note they dont use std bolts and run on tuner bolts which effectively means every bolt is a security bolt as unless you have the special tuner bolt tool you cant remove them. project x amongst others do tuner bolts in various lengths and they have the tool Thumb[/quote]

Baffling. Why do the require different bolts?

Sorry this all got so dull quickly. It's like my marriage in textual form.[/quote]

Floor Floor Floor well thats the best thing summarise it
we do seem to have covered most in there now , agreed get the chrome rim off and refurb them the colour you want I went anthersite and then had the face flashed in silver to lift the faces slightly leaving the inner edges dark.

No idea why they use tuner bolts but they look nice as the bolt head goes down inside the bolt hole giving a nice flush look the tuners have the bolt head pattern on the inside of the head allowing the bolt to drop below the face of the alloy . I can only assume its a style thing but it does look nice and make them hard to nick.

hopefully this pic shows you what I mean on mine Thumb

oh yes and no handling issues running 235 and 295 tyres Thumb
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.

Last edited by Phil 997 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 



ChEHxs2WkAEJRVp.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  203.15 KB
 Viewed:  146 Time(s)

ChEHxs2WkAEJRVp.jpg


  
View user's profile Send private message
   
G2
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 26 Oct 2015
Posts: 343



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil 997 wrote:


can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin


Can we have a picture of the back of the car please?

And do cheese balls count as snacks for this discussion...
_________________
997 Gen2 Turbo S - Speed.
991 C4S - Riviera.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see! Gotcha. Thanks P, my sincerest apologies for all the dullness.

Also, with regard the living Hell that was the formatting on that last post, I can only apologise to you, and my nerves. We've both suffered greatly as a result of that absolutely-not-worth-it series of HILARIOUS name changes.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G2 wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:


can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin


Can we have a picture of the back of the car please?

And do cheese balls count as snacks for this discussion...


I knew you hadnt gone far Floor I feel we can discuss cheese balls as long as we dont start to add what we are all thinking and get the thread locked by the mods and certainly no pics of cheese balls. but in textral form and only in reference to snack foods I feel that would be ok . Grin and no "suck on these" is not considered a reference to snack foods and doesnt count Floor Floor
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G2 wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:


can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin


Can we have a picture of the back of the car please?

And do cheese balls count as snacks for this discussion...


I'd love to post a picture of the back, but this forum seems to disallow any and all pictures I have on my phone. Why do you need to see the back fella?

And by cheese balls do you mean like round cheesy puffs or actual balls of actual cheese?
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
G2 wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:


can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin


Can we have a picture of the back of the car please?

And do cheese balls count as snacks for this discussion...


I'd love to post a picture of the back, but this forum seems to disallow any and all pictures I have on my phone. Why do you need to see the back fella?

And by cheese balls do you mean like round cheesy puffs or actual balls of actual cheese?


Some on here just like a rear end shot
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 



Car-Girl-and-Porsche-image_14-150x150.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.04 KB
 Viewed:  131 Time(s)

Car-Girl-and-Porsche-image_14-150x150.jpg


  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! You said you'd never show anyone that. And, in my defence, I was younger then and needed the money.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
G2 wrote:
Phil 997 wrote:


can we get back to potato based snack products soon Floor as everyone else has buggered off and its just you and me chatting wheels Grin Grin
you just know they are lurking waiting for the chance to get back into the snack chat Grin Grin


Can we have a picture of the back of the car please?

And do cheese balls count as snacks for this discussion...


I'd love to post a picture of the back, but this forum seems to disallow any and all pictures I have on my phone. Why do you need to see the back fella?

And by cheese balls do you mean like round cheesy puffs or actual balls of actual cheese?


try reducing the size pics not balls lol as there is a pixel limit on pics Grin
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nervy wrote:
Hey! You said you'd never show anyone that. And, in my defence, I was younger then and needed the money.


and now I have to explain again to the kids which I am rolling around laughing Floor Floor Floor Floor
and we agreed I wouldnt show it for 10 years or until you got your hair cut. Grin Grin
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one I have that isn't covered in girls is this.*






* don't fact check this.
 



A25E9E17-A9A7-4926-BDB5-F61BA5F88F39.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  489.37 KB
 Viewed:  122 Time(s)

A25E9E17-A9A7-4926-BDB5-F61BA5F88F39.png


  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Nervy
Trainee


Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Posts: 53



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil 997 wrote:
Nervy wrote:
Hey! You said you'd never show anyone that. And, in my defence, I was younger then and needed the money.


and now I have to explain again to the kids which I am rolling around laughing Floor Floor Floor Floor
and we agreed I wouldnt show it for 10 years or until you got your hair cut. Grin Grin


I didn't get my hair cut. It's just that most of that hair is growing out of my back now.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Phil 997
Shanghai
Shanghai


Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10108
Location: Bournemouth,Dorset

2009 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are 4 pages in and we have covered the topic in question , world peace, 911uk, and porsche"n"porn all in one thread it must be a good day Thumb

we were both young and needed the money once upon a time Grin
_________________
911 Owners,Some Invest In The Future,
Others Enjoy The Moment Today.
 



Sexy Porsche1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  133.71 KB
 Viewed:  117 Time(s)

Sexy Porsche1.jpg


  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum