Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

long back order

john aus

Tuck my 997 turbo S in to OPC Leeds one week before warranty ran out and to get another two year warranty puting on

got the video https://video.citnow.com/vt2cC-XKnFM

Turbo and other bits are covered :D not the rusty bolts :x

it's now four weeks and it's gone from bach order to long back order. by coincidence a customer dropped his van off for a roof fitting. got chatting it turned out he's a OPC mechanic, asked about long back order. We had a long back order over four months before we got the parts

racking a lot of miles up on the courtesy car :grin:

anyone else had a similar experience

11 weeks for a tyre pressure sticker on the drivers door sill :frustrated: not isolated as it took the same when they had to order another one!

Targa roof motors so 997 and 996 are back order with no date as of today .

Ive seen oil tanks takeing 8 monthes .. 993 Targa roof trims the best part of a year .

Tyres .. well the factory died .. im sure many people rember that.

Cayenne rear camera control units .. Japan tsunami disrupted production .

Boxster spings ..

I could probably keep going .. best if i dont though :D

When Porsche run out of stock then they seem to wait untill they have several orders before getting any made .. the more unusual the item the longer it takes .. sigh .

Those rusty bolts. I empathise with every mechanic that's ever had to remove them after doing my own exhaust.

G2 said:
11 weeks for a tyre pressure sticker on the drivers door sill :frustrated: not isolated as it took the same when they had to order another one!

Same here, 16 weeks so far for VIN and tyre pressure stickers on the drivers door shut. Have heard of 18 months for a service book, 2 days from ebay..

More stuff made of unobtanium.

I'll look on the bright side

there winter storing my car and a new Porsche to run around in FREE of charge

with any luck I'll get it back April

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back