Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S guess the price competition

mohitos said:
But this is Nick's competition :dont know:

Spill the beans and I can reveal the by grand prize

Yes sir!

£80k.

I think even Zingari needs to recalibrate his valueometer.

HSC911 said:
Fourtuitous said:
Why all the anger and aggression? We should be celebrating the appreciation of these great cars. We all know they are special, that's why we bought them

I think it's more how UNspecial the dealer is...not the car :bandit:

hippy.gif

Yep. Not negativity towards the car although I don't care for the interior personally. I'm not seeing grey making a massive comeback on car interiors even if it is very popular down the B&Q paint aisle. I too have a grey front door!

As an aside this forum is still massively helpful and very free from bile compared to almost all others out there. There is however a common thread in pointing out what some of the worst dealer culprits are trying to do with pricing. HWM, Hexagon et al.

This was just a simple competition to see how the "Scottish Hexagon" would try and price the car!

:thumb:

mohitos said:
Yes sir!

£80k.

Wow that is interesting. Pretty sensible price

I guess that's a factor of it not selling at Kenny Dunn for 6 months and the owner wanting rid. Trying to a different market as BR West of Scotland based

And the winner of the mystery prize is.....

*drumroll*

mohitos said:
And the winner of the mystery prize is.....

*drumroll*

Depends if Zingari was saying £65k or £85k

mohitos said:
Yes sir!

£80k.

:hand: Actually I over-egged it as I thought they'd go for 85 large :roll:

So it's 80 bags, they'll probably take a 75 lump and they probably bought it in at c65 which is where the seller was at and where I said it will do its dough :thumb:

Plus they ain't sold it yet so perhaps we should now plan on a date of sale :grin:

As a Christmas treat I'll have to work up what the Illuminati Fantasy Garage would look like :floor:

Its the first time Zingari has got a valuation nearly right in 5 years. Its ironic that when he does he has 'over egged it" :floor:

Zingari said:
mohitos said:
Yes sir!

£80k.

:hand: Actually I over-egged it as I thought they'd go for 85 large :roll:

So it's 80 bags, they'll probably take a 75 lump and they probably bought it in at c65 which is where the seller was at and where I said it will do its dough :thumb:

Plus they ain't sold it yet so perhaps we should now plan on a date of sale :grin:

As a Christmas treat I'll have to work up what the Illuminati Fantasy Garage would look like :floor:

It can sit in "unsold 993 corner" with their other 2 :floor:

jonttt said:
Its the first time Zingari has got a valuation nearly right in 5 years. Its ironic that when he does he has 'over egged it" :floor:

Bless him. He wasn't far out though. Easy when you value every car at the bid less £5k.

It's not on their site anymore, was that a super fast sale?

Nij4 said:

It's still on Kenny Dunn's site. Odd.

The 4s with Turbo 2 Bodykit is now up. Nice looking car...

Guess the price? :?:

Each to their own but Doom Blue over Blue Ruffled Leather... i'm out!

C.

nickjonesn4 said:
Nij4 said:

It's still on Kenny Dunn's site. Odd.

The 4s with Turbo 2 Bodykit is now up. Nice looking car...

Guess the price? :?:

Anyone spot the typo on the 5th service, must be a time machine :floor:

Not too keen in the large gap in service history from 2009 - 2004!! wouldn't be keen to pay top dollars with this hole :eek:

I couldn't look any further after I spotted the "Turbo" script on the rear lid! :eek:

C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back