Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

EsMotor Es700 Kit

Hi mate the difference in the 2 packages is meth see photo. mine is now running 1.65 peak and backs down to 1.6 off peak but its not just the boost it's the cam timing and the variable (vanos not to sure on spelling) can be moved due to running about 15 degrees cooler

Attachments

• img_2353_152.jpg
    img_2353_152.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 4,557
  • img_2354_164.jpg
    img_2354_164.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4,557
Ah got you now. So Ade's is also an ES700 not an ES650? His car just ran a bit slower due to worn tyres which makes sense?

Thats a lot of boost by the way. Really impressed the cars holding onto all that boost.

At this moment I can't fault it and the way these things still grip even after a tune is amazing. I put new rubber on mine before the last upgrades and unless it's wet it grips

Desert Dragon said:
Ah got you now. So Ade's is also an ES700 not an ES650? His car just ran a bit slower due to worn tyres which makes sense?

Thats a lot of boost by the way. Really impressed the cars holding onto all that boost.

Mines more of a custom setup as i'm running meth but still on stock headers and coolers...

Riggerz said:
Cheers the Es700 kit as made it into a proper beast mate

Glad you are Happy Ian,i'm running the ES650 Kit,with Cooler's & Exhaust Header's on my ES Exhaust,i'm very Pleased,has i'm Driving 1 Handed using Hand Control's i'm not upgrading to Meth,it's good to Know there are option's i can do,if i get Bored(which ain't going to Happen) Enjoy your car Buddy,She's Certainly a Weapon Now :worship:

Regards,
Ironside (Ian) :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back