Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm speechless - Vandalism

Christ, that's irritating. I'd be so angry. For a long time. Why??

If it's any consolation, life tends to deal with w5NkerS.

Scum .......!

I can imagine how you feel .... that is just sick really ...

Words don't describe it ....imagine catching someone in the act of that !

Disgusting behaviour from an appalling human being. :nooo:

Unfortunately the jealous types are everywhere. Mine was keyed several years ago in the middle of the night. The car was parked on my driveway so the scum would have spotted it and walked down my drive specifically to damage my car. Not much you can do about it except get it fixed and learn from it. My house is now covered in CCTV and the cars are not left out over night. As others have said I am careful where I park now too. Probably won't be the last time it happens though.

Oh mate that is just terrible. I feel your pain as someone dinged my M3 in tesco's the other day and drove off, cost me a painted bumper !!

Gutted for you mate but as you say the other incident does put it into perspective and your P&J will be as good as new in no time.

Thankfully this is not the norm but I do remember over 20 years ago, I was in Newcastle city centre when a young scrote (and mates) sliced open a 911 cab roof with a Stanley knife in broad daylight, laughed and just walked off.

I'd like to say that I went over and had a word but as I liked my 17 year old face, at the time, I decided it was best not to.

Absolutely gutted for you mate. But some tiny consolation in that the scum who did this will always be failed losers with $h1tty, pointless, miserable lives, who will never achieve anything other than helping police with their enquiries, or a few lines in a local rag when they endure some equally pointless and squalid early death.

Sign of the times indeed I am afraid.

Long gone are the days where I would consider leaving my car parked up anywhere out of view. There are jealous low-lives under every rock and I just simply won't take the chance on giving them any opportunity. It's all very sad really that lots of people now decide that hard work is not for them and neither do they like the fruits of the hard work carried out by others.

My heart goes out to you OP but rest in the knowledge that Karma has a nice dose of gangrene / hepatitis for the festering scrotal imbecile concerned. I can almost see his pasty lifeless skin below a hoody with is stinking breath and rotting teeth breaking into a smile as his worthwhile act for the day is completed.

They're just utter scum OP, feel for you

Hey all, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your kind words. It is only a car thankfully, but I can't help but feel we should get a posse together!

carkid said:
It's a poor reflection on society but it could be worthwhile having a dash cam mounted on the rear parcel shelf and dash. It caught the guy pushing a pram whilst running a key down that Aston Martin in Tesco and he ended up in court.

The car does actually have a dash cam, but it was turned off with it being cold, and the Moll being made of cheese, I didn't fancy coming back to a flat battery. Now, there is a lesson learnt. Again. :frustrated:

Seb,
Gutted for you!
Hope you get it sorted without too much grief and the Tw*t(s) responsible get their comeuppance in due course one way or another! Stu.

I know how you feel mate, this happened to me a bout a good 10 years ago. Car was written off as the Insurance deemed too expensive, so in the end was out of pocket in a big way - from both !!

BTW, the police did catch the MF's who did it but they were running away and they didn't get prosecuted, reason been as they did NOT catch them doing it - funny world we live in...

I know what I would do if I catch them.

All the best and hope you get it sorted soon fella.

One day they'll pick the wrong car, and neither the police or Insurance companies need be involved

In this instance I like to imagine "What would Tony Soprano do?"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back