Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm speechless - Vandalism

Sucks! Gutted for you!
Keying, knocking off wing mirrors etc are becoming a thing of Thursday/ Friday nights these days

Really sorry to read this, why people do this is beyond me :nooo:

Id go Malcolm X if I caught someone doing that to my car. Bloody disgusting. Really feel for you mate

UNBELIEVABLE!! Turns my stomach,just showed my 14 year old daughter shes gobsmacked.

Pure scum who did this. Gutted for you.

Terrible.

Great scene in 'Law Abiding Citizen' movie, scalpel, no eye lids. mirror above perpetrator, bottles of adrenalin to keep the *****. :D

Nothing to say as the site auto sensor would just ** it all out .
swear2.gif

baseballbat.gif

So gutted for you.

It's a sad world, I spend around half an hour researching where to park on google maps if I go somewhere new in mine now.

Little else boils the blood, for me, than this type of activity. It happened to me twice. Once the car was kicked, and it was targeted be a rock thrower twice (the second time he missed the Porsche and hit the windscreen on my mini. Terribly irritating, and that is an understatement.
Good luck op
Rick

A simply disgusting indication of the state of Great Britain in 2017.

Very sorry to read this. You are to be commended for being so calm, Plavix, not sure I could be so restrained given the same situation. However, the fate of the poor girl does rather put it into perspective, as you've already said.

If they do find the perpetrator/s, Johnny D would surely be happy to teach them some manners :dont know:

I don't get why anyone would do such a thing, I'm gutted for you.

I had a car that got torched following a failed attempt to steal it, I know how you must be feeling. I cannot say that I was as composed.

That's soul destroying. Total lowlife but unfortunately they seem to be increasing in numbers.
The country's going to the dogs.

Bad luck OP boils my piss :bandit:

jonttt said:
Fortunately I was due to move to the US for 12 months and so had sold by P&J and was running around in a £500 banger for a few months

You should have kept that chum. With your rose tinted specs it would now be worth a few bags I'm sure :thumb:

Gutted for you Seb, I know she`s your pride and joy :nooo:

Let your Insurance sort it out and take it as an unfortunate lesson learned :judge:

Hope you have some luck with CCTV or the Police mate :thumb:

It's a poor reflection on society but it could be worthwhile having a dash cam mounted on the rear parcel shelf and dash. It caught the guy pushing a pram whilst running a key down that Aston Martin in Tesco and he ended up in court.

It was in the news recently that every single car on a street near Luton airport was sprayed with graffiti or had windows smashed by locals fed up with holidaymakers parking in the street - certainly don't take it personally OP

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back