Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS cabrio to Gen2 turbo coupe

steve1010

I have the chance to change my car an 11 plate GTS cab for a 10 plate turbo coupe that has 27000 miles , what are peoples thoughts on this ?

Attachments

• car_112.jpg
    car_112.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 1,905
:mrgreen:

I am sure someone asked a similar question recently...but his was pay off the GTS OR take the Turbo on finance or similar :?

Will try and find it and edit the post :thumbs:

I'd go Turbo coupe BTW

:thumb:

Both fantastic 911s with their own x-factor, but inevitably different characters given the NA/Turbo, Cab/Coupe, 2WD/4WD. They are both wide-body and you haven't mentioned it but maybe they're both PDK and I doubt they're that different on value and value retention going forward, but this has got to be down to what you prefer to own and drive :dont know:

I went from a C4S Cab PDK to a GT3 manual so know how different 911s can be within the 997 generation. In some circumstances I'd still rather be in the C4S Cab, but I'd had it for over 2 years and was itching to experience GT3 ownership and am loving it. So maybe that's the same for you, if you have the Turbo itch.

I have a nice 10 plate on offer :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back