Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Be very careful of Mansori Cars

pzero said:
Bund said:
You are better off having a verbal discussion with the garage and only handing them one key and a copy of the V5 and informing them that once they have a buyer you will bring the papers and pay them directly their commission and the buyer pays you direct but this wouldn't work unfortunately.

I want to try my Turbo on SOR with one of the two big Porsche names, very reputable guys but this situation now scares me off.

It's not all negative out there. Have a read of the link below and the have a conversation with Tom.
A thoroughly reputable outfit viewed by many in the highest regard.

http://www.911virgin.com/content/saleorreturn/

Agreed and 911V was one of the reputable outfits i was referring too.

Bund said:
pzero said:
Bund said:
You are better off having a verbal discussion with the garage and only handing them one key and a copy of the V5 and informing them that once they have a buyer you will bring the papers and pay them directly their commission and the buyer pays you direct but this wouldn't work unfortunately.

I want to try my Turbo on SOR with one of the two big Porsche names, very reputable guys but this situation now scares me off.

It's not all negative out there. Have a read of the link below and the have a conversation with Tom.
A thoroughly reputable outfit viewed by many in the highest regard.

http://www.911virgin.com/content/saleorreturn/

Agreed and 911V was one of the reputable outfits i was referring too.

:thumb:

Ive used 911V several times, outstanding in all areas, will always get the best price, and offer the best prices for PX too.

You only have to look at the volume they shift.

:thumbs:

same happened to a friend, lost his Ferrari

google 'karl verdi'. horror stories

plenty of honest ones out there , i guess i would hold onto the v5 and a key?

askgeez said:
same happened to a friend, lost his Ferrari

google 'karl verdi'. horror stories

plenty of honest ones out there , i guess i would hold onto the v5 and a key?

LOL I had my Ferrari serviced there (Verdi) and then saw him on a bailiff tv show :cop:

116618LN said:
LOL I had my Ferrari serviced there (Verdi) and then saw him on a bailiff tv show :cop:

I saw that episode too :hand:

:thumb:

I can also personally vouch for Kier at Chappell Sports Cars in Chichester.

911V and PS stand out to me, 911V with the solid reputation of Henry and now Tom and PS on what I've seen financially and they purchased my old 993 2S off me.

I'm going to try and hold on to the turbo and store it for 50 years or until the market realises that the headlights are not ugly but actually a unique headlight in the history of the 911(bit like slant nose) never likely to be tried again. :)

You should warn everyone you know about this "company" used them for SOR ON RS5 they damaged it added 2000 miles the clock and left it in a right state.
Confirmed they would purchase it from me, then avoided all contact, weeks later went to collect the car they blocked me, they called more people to attend I ended up calling the police.
Horrendous people to deal with I wouldn't trust them with a tennis ball.
Car was uninsured as they claimed they were insuring it yet had a fine for no Insurance.
The contract isn't worth **** STAY AWAY EVERYONE!!
(That's the short version)

FZP said:
mark pearce said:
FZP said:
I've no knowledge of British law on a matter like this, but given that he hasn't been paid, he is there for the rightful owner of the car. Shouldn't he be able to just go and collect the car? The onus now being on the "new" owner that they're the rightful owner?

I'm afraid its not theft but a civil action for debt/ non payment.

by giving a dealer your car on sale or return, your giving him legal title to the car.
if he doesn't pay you its not theft, so you can't go and take it from the new owner.
You can only sue the dealer for non payment, so if he doesn't / can't / won't pay you, in short your stuffed
Hence my lack of knowledge statement. I understood SOR to be a sale of agreement between the owner and the purchaser with a pre agreed commission paid to the dealer for the facilitating of the deal as he is acting as an agent for the vehicle sale, much in the same manner as an estate agent would in a property sale.
The person on the other forum was somewhat foolish to hand over all and sundry leaving himself exposed. I feel sorry for him though.
I wish him best of luck in getting his money back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back