Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - pair of post-cat O2 sensors

Stoo.c

I was fitting my new Top Gear exhausts and cats this weekend and not surprisingly the current sensors are totally seized into the original cats. I have the proper O2 removal tools but they are so tight in there that I will either round them or destroy the tool - I had 3 foot of bar hanging off the end. I've tried heat as well so I think I need to accept they aren't coming out.

I've ordered some brand new Bosch pre-cat sensors which were a fantastic deal (thanks to somebody on here posting them up) but I'm just looking for some working second hand post-cat ones if anybody has any knocking about.

Many thanks

Thanks Harv. I decided with all this effort I was being silly looking second hand so have ordered a pair of Bosch ones so 4 new O2's to go in this weekend and then finally I can hear what this new exhaust, 200 cell cat combo sounds like.

Excellent good luck with it.

I'm going decat and wanted knackered inefficent post cat sensors so kept my old ones.

I must have discovered the technique as i managed to remove all 4 sensors without damage.

Perhaps yours have been out before? From what I can tell, these were put in back in 2002 by a nice German man in Stuttgart and I then attempted to remove them last week so I guess they're entitled to be a little stuck.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back