Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S is gone...

syvid

Trainee
Unfortunately after 3 years of ownership my beloved C4S is sold/gone...

I must admit it wasn't an easy decision and am still not completely over it...It is one of these things that I have always dreamed of since I was 5yo and never thought I would ever earn enough to own my own one day...so was hard to give up on it....but life means I had to do it...new house needs lots of spending and I unfortunately don't have enough money to have both at the moment :sad:

The only consolation I can find is that I always wanted a Guards Red porsche and mine was blue...so once I am financially ready again I will have the opportunity to get my dream car....But the guards red 996 C4S manual are not exactly the most common on the market! Might have to switch to a 997, I will miss the 996 old school interior and feeling though!

Sad but this probably comes to all of us at some time in life ....

You have the right outlook and without a doubt the opportunity will present later on in Life ... good luck with the new venture ....

Bad luck. But I reckon you'll be back some time in the future :bye:

Never be sad about putting your eggs in the basket labelled house. You've done the right choice / decision. Rewire the brain back to reality, it's just a car, whereas you're making a home. Puts it into a better perspective doesn't it :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back