Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

COA

Well each to their own..

I won an OPC show and shine and the prize was £450 worth from the Porsche Classic range.

I am convinced that my PCGB windscreen stickers helped swing the judging :mrgreen:

Looking at pork is not all bad!

Marky911 said:
Plus you can get the 10% parts discount at your OPC just by asking the parts lads.

OPC Reading wouldn't give me any parts discount without a PCGB number and expiry date! I guess it varies from place to place. :dont know:

I joined this year but haven't bothered with the COA as yet.

madge said:
Marky911 said:
Plus you can get the 10% parts discount at your OPC just by asking the parts lads.

OPC Reading wouldn't give me any parts discount without a PCGB number and expiry date! I guess it varies from place to place. :dont know:

I joined this year but haven't bothered with the COA as yet.

Well... I just always ask for a discount at Kendal, they always give it - sometimes more than 10%.

If Reading don't discount, tell them you are going to a another OPC, they can either have the business or lose it at the end of the day. Its a small value transaction, but they do make a margin on parts.

Yes, vote with your feet. Any smallish parts can be posted. I get everything I can posted anyway. Saves me a 45 mile round trip to collect.

C4 Storm. Whatever floats your boat regarding shows. We all find our niche and what we enjoy. No offence. :thumb:

Oh and £450 worth of goods is a great prize. :D

coullstar said:
Thats fine until the next nearest OPC is 2 hours away, lol.

Ha Ha - 2 hours of sweet, sweet motoring :grin:

Marky911 said:
Yes, vote with your feet. Any smallish parts can be posted. I get everything I can posted anyway. Saves me a 45 mile round trip to collect.

C4 Storm. Whatever floats your boat regarding shows. We all find our niche and what we enjoy. No offence. :thumb:

Oh and £450 worth of goods is a great prize. :D

:thumb: It was their annual fundraiser event in aid of Macmillan Support.

Decent turnout and they raised a tidy sum so all good.

It was nice to chat with a few of the other chaps from the forum who were there as well and the OPC put on a cracking BBQ to boot.. quite an enjoyable morning all said :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back