Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C2 Cab Tip what should I price it at

robbiej

I really fancy a 997T Cab

I've had the C2 for a year and spent a lot to make it perfect

997 C2 early 2006 so uprated IMS bearing but cheaper car tax £305 a year. 3.6 997s are not known for bore scoring and the Indy said it looks good. 62K miles

Its Atlas Grey Metallic (close to black with blue tinge) black roof with Grey leather interior.

PCM 2.1 Sat Nav with 2016 maps, Bluetooth module and link to Iphone
One touch roof open close module off Porsche fob
LED sidelights and rears (have stock)

the rear shocks were changed a few years back, I changed front uprights and top mounts.

19inch S wheels

I fitted a full front Aero kit with Porsche parts and had the front pipes cahnged and loads of renewing small parts. 3K bill

FSH with Porsche and Indy. I think the Indy with offer a little over book but with the condition and creature comforts it would sell if people saw it.

25 to 27K private to much?

Bad Pic of the Aero kit front

Attachments

• aero_kit_603.jpg
    aero_kit_603.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 2,399
so offered 22k by a garage, really want 24K, I suppose I had better do a proper advert

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back