Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo ''S'' for £120k!!!

Yeah, joker.

Porsche Centre Chester have a 2008 Tip for sale at the moment at £105K.........only have 90 miles on it mind... 2 previous owners though.

One of the usually higher priced dealers has just listed a £130k 997.2 turbo S so the gap is closing :floor:

I think the silverstone auction listed 993 turbo s this weekend might have something to do with these valuations....

Looks spot on to me. Last of the Le Mans winning engines that are actually in road cars.

Genuinely last of the air cooled crankcase rather than the fake 'last of' 993.

Last of the Mercedes tip box that symbolised the pre VW dominance of Porsche.

Last of the non LED lit 911.

And so on. There's so many 'last ofs' that justify this car's price I need to demist my Jonttt rose tinted specs. :what:

The world gone mad :eek:

:eek: must be a ploy to have a 50% off sale soon :floor: mind you as Rich said gen1.5 turbo S with the special order detuned to 3.6 engine must be a 1 off :floor: :floor: :wink:

New997buyer said:
Looks spot on to me. Last of the Le Mans winning engines that are actually in road cars.

And so on. There's so many 'last ofs' that justify this car's price I need to demist my Jonttt rose tinted specs. :what:

Probably owned Daniel Day-Lewis also. :D

m119cars said:
New997buyer said:

Probably owned Daniel Day-Lewis also. :D

Not even if it was owned by Jerry Lee Lewis

:floor: :floor:

The iconic 'METZER ' engine of course ....Hans would be impressed with the attention to detail.....

And we of course know that it is a 'Turbo tiptronic S' not a 'Turbo S'

Maybe the dealer genuinely gave 100k trade in for it and is only making a modest profit on the turnaround ....😏😏

To be fair there is free nationwide delivery included in that price :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back