Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone dealt with?

RXP.

Monza
Hey guys,

Just wondering if people can give any positive feedback from any dealings with JR Motor company?

Many thanks

Nice guy. Knows his Porsche and gets some decent stuff in. He's very much a salesman but that shouldn't put you off. My only reservation would be that some of the cars are over presented (in other words very very shiny inside and out) but that's a personal preference not an issue. The only other observation is that the prices are about high average, but for peace of mind they aren't ridiculous.

They bought my 4S from me last year. He sent a guy to fetch it., who checked the car ovef including rev ranges, paid agreed price on the spot by transfer and drove it away.
Veru straight forward to deal with .

He did advertise it with quite a hefty mark up which I am sure slowed down the sale, but that's his business.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back