Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold!

Gixxer996

As the title really folks.

The attached image shows my car on a genuine set of 996 C4s solid spoke wheels. These are the same as early Turbo (non hollow spoke wheels) 8J fronts and 11J rears.

Ok, I still have these and have not had them refurbed yet. I have bought my new wheels and these are going to be available next week without tyres (wheels only). Need a refurb but they drive straight and true with no welds or cracks - got to be worth £300 before they go on ebay. Any takers??

Thanks
Jay

Attachments

• 18_wheels_165.jpg
    18_wheels_165.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 3,546
Are these genuine? I didn't think C4s fit a narrowbody due to offsets.

Do you know whats stamped on the wheels to indicate widths and offsets? They should have the dims and offsets embossed beside the valve.

Yes, they are 100% genuine and have 285 30 18 tyres on the rear to accommodate being on a standard carerra. All wheels have 996 part numbers on the inside and size cast around the tyre valve.

To confirm the wheels 8j x et50 and 11j et45 and have this cast next to the valve. They are 100% genuine porsche C4S / turbo wheels and have 996 part numbers cast into the inner spokes.

Despite me stating these need a refurb, they are completely usable with only minor curb rash to 1 wheel. Hopefully these pics show the current paint has a slightly blue tint when it catches the sun.

Attachments

• fullsizerender_117.jpeg
    fullsizerender_117.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3,479
  • img_5389_486.jpg
    img_5389_486.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 3,479
I have updated the advert as these are potentially up for a straight sale rather than a trade (as before).

Where are you based?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back