Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JET996

Does that inlude the car as I'm not sure if you're taking the p at that price :dont know:

I'm sure the newbie's finger slipped on their first post and he/she meant to type:

OIRO £1399.50 :grin:

C.

I wonder if Jonttt has sold him a pair of those rose tinted specs :?:

Done its dough at three figures :roll:

Who would have thought that number pate valuations could bring so much entertainment on here!
I am liking 911 JET though.

It is to be fair one of the better regs offered for sale on here...... what did the OP have it priced at as its been edited out as its now under offer..... I'm guessing trying his luck at £3k but would accept £2k :dont know:

It was originally posted up at £13995 😂

OP if you're selling it for near what you originally asked and the buyer completes can you push him my way as I've got a load of crap in the garage to get rid of :thumb:

My last plate came off eBay after a cheeky bid of £200 which was accepted :floor:

I'm guessing it worth that much as it kind of Regerences the G6 Jet? Ie. Jet G6. :?:

I sincerely doubt Iainhedley will be sharing his offer details or advertising any other Porsche Plates in the near future. I do hope i'm wrong though as I like a giggle on a Monday morning. :grin:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back