Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo purchase cost cab vs coupe

Porkee said:
SausageCreature said:
Hi everyone,
As far as I know the 997 Turbo cabriolet was more expensive than the coupe at initial purchase.

Two questions:

1) Should I expect to pay more for a cab than a coupe, assuming similar spec, same dealer, same mileage and age.

2) Over time, will this change ? Someone suggested that if I look, older cabs are cheaper than the coupe equivalents.

With all the variables, it doesn't seem easy to make sense of that suggestion, no cars are the same, no dealer sells at the same price as another.

Any comments

Thanks
Mark

Porkee said:
SausageCreature said:
Hi everyone,
As far as I know the 997 Turbo cabriolet was more expensive than the coupe at initial purchase.

Two questions:

1) Should I expect to pay more for a cab than a coupe, assuming similar spec, same dealer, same mileage and age.

2) Over time, will this change ? Someone suggested that if I look, older cabs are cheaper than the coupe equivalents.

With all the variables, it doesn't seem easy to make sense of that suggestion, no cars are the same, no dealer sells at the same price as another.

Any comments

Thanks
Mark

I think if you find the right car and your not so bothered if it's a cab or coupe the only one that cares is you........and the wife. :floor:

Now that does look rather nice :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back