Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paul Walker: RIP

Tragedy start to finish. 10M will seem like a hollow victory.

I watched the old Top Gear on Dave the other day, it was the one with Clarkson's review on the CGT. Although he loved it, he said it was a real handful and very skittish, he spun it a few times. Even the mighty Stig lost it 2 or 3 times during the "hot lap" on the track. The final lap looked like he was fighting it every step of the way!

I did read somewhere that Porsche engineers had said that because the car was set up as a race car, just running over a beer can at speed could unsettle it??

Has anyone driven one at speed?

What are the handling characteristics?

Does anyone know of any other CGT smashes??

KatherineJenkins said:
Uncommonly forlorn evidently a unimaginable individual and did piles of charity work, all out petrolhead likewise, RIP. I came into this world yelling and covered in somebody elses blood! I have no issue leaving a comparable way

:worship:

& :welcome:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back