Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bass is dropping in and out

resigner

Barcelona
Afternoon all.

On longer drives, say over an hour, the Bass is dropping out, then comes back in after a while. Is this likely to be the amp overheating, or is the amp on the way out again? Had a new amp under warranty about 2 years ago, so that will be annoying if its dying again, but could it be something else?

Non Bose car, I've changed the head unit, but has been fine and lovely until about a week ago. Just been for a nice drive and it dropped out about an hour in, then came back on for the last 15 minutes, after being off for 15 minutes or so.

cheers

When my non bose amp packed up mate I fitted a rainbow beats amp into the bit where the nav dvd sat , made a huge difference to the sound IMO better than the bose I now have in the gen2 :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back