Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 996 eBay bargain thread.

Just paid £89.99 for a set of Pagid front discs from ECP, using offer code 'flash50'. It's a flash sale code for brake discs and pads, expires 9pm tonight.

£89.99. Can't get better than that.

Guywilko said:
Not ebay

But Idler pulleys for the price of just a bearing....

https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/dayco,89173,idler+pulley,6956

Guy

Watch out for VAT, import duty, parcelforce fees and shipping on rockauto.

They used to let you prepay the import fees and vat, which saved you the parcelforce ransom and couple of days in delivery time. Not sure why they stopped doing it.

Lots of cheap stuff, check the price of brake calipers!

Have read this thread with interest - I love an eBay Bargain (my mates take the mickey, as almost everything I buy is from eBay)....

Anyways, I am looking for some decent, but cheap floor mats. Had a look on ebay and there are thousands of listings, but most look generic (i.e. fit every car in the world!?!). has anyone bought any decent floor mats for a 996. Eariler on this thread someone linked to some, but they are no longer listed....

Most folk only need the fronts so buy boxster mats as they're the same.

alex yates said:
Most folk only need the fronts so buy boxster mats as they're the same.

Thanks Alex, will have a look. You are right, I only need the fronts!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back