Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When Pagani goes bad!

I would not like to see his next years Insurance premium hike :sad:

Yeah, saw that earlier. Not good.

I recently had a mooch round a Pagani Huayra at a recent event. I can honestly say it's one of the most beautiful cars I've ever clapped eyes on. The detail was stunning. You can actually see where your million quid (or whatever) goes when you get close up.

To be fair that ought to buff out

Another example of driver running out of talent driving a car that is too powerful for them :dont know:

Any bets on rear wheels trying to overtake fronts before the driver knew what was going on :wack:

jonttt said:
Another example of driver running out of talent driving a car that is too powerful for them :dont know:

Any bets on rear wheels trying to overtake fronts before the driver knew what was going on :wack:

No doubt about it. Just because you've stacks of Wonga doesn't mean your not a total tube when it comes to driving.

I've seen some sights in the Middle East when comes to 'all the gear, no idea'

It does look wet mind you. Whoops....

"We are hoping someone would remember as it is so distinctive," PC Peter De Silvo said.

In other words we are desperately looking for some evidence in order to prosecute..

Meanwhile the owner is out tootling around in his autobiography thinking 'move on, nothing to see hear" with a message out to his pa to 'sort out the Insurance next week" :thumb:

Ah well.. Every cloud and all that... Anyone fancy a group buy when it comes on Copart :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back