Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 OPC Prices

Forrester said:
The usual rule applies - good, cheap, available: choose any two.

:thumb:

Very true. A 991 which ticks all of the above would be classed as a bit of a Unicorn [at the moment].

chrisbill86 said:
weejimmy said:
I think the fact that the .2 swapped to the 3.0TT is also helping .1 residuals. I was very reluctant to let my 3.8 go... :sad:

This will hugely help. Will NA be the aircooled vibe in 20 years time?

I'll struggle to let max power 5500 rpm be replaced by max power at 1700 rpm

The 1.2 isn't that bad! On my .2 GTS max torque is 2150rpm - but max POWER isn't until 6500 rpm, so it is still an engine which loves to be revved and rewards you for it with massive shove and the sound of a F6. I will concede the sound has suffered a little compared to the NA, but the 3.0 TT is a lovely engine and looking through the forums there are plenty of people upgrading and loving it.

The 1.2 is also sold (at least in UK) in low numbers with minimum 6 month wait, so used cars will be in demand just as much as earlier models.

Kryton said:
I'm collecting my 991.2 GT3 this month and I'd say that it should continue to hold it's value and more so given that it'll be the last GT3 NA car, thus being more desirable in 4.0 guise

I don't think we know that for sure but IF it is the last N/A GT3 it will definitely hold its value especially when mated with a manual 'box.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back