Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3 6 Pot Callipers- MINT

ok51mon

Imola
Mint condition,

PM me if interested with offers

No time wasters, giving forum members first refusal before I do a proper advert and put it on the bae

Si

interested, depending on price. i have no clue what they are worth.

let me know what your after for them, as i feel the std brakes on my 996 c2 are the biggest let down of the car.

regards
nick

They used to be relatively cheap from Porsche, but I think the prices have shot up recently. Finding the new price would be a good starting point though.

MC

nickson said:

let me know what your after for them, as i feel the std brakes on my 996 c2 are the biggest let down of the car.

regards
nick

Not wanting to spoil a sale, however are you aware these are not a simple bolt on upgrade to a C2

crash7 said:
nickson said:

regards
nick

Not wanting to spoil a sale, however are you aware these are not a simple bolt on upgrade to a C2

Its fine your aren't . Its good to inform. Spacers are required I believe.

Check fitting first though, I won't sell to a fellow member if they end up being lumbered with them because they require extensive modification to get them to fit. No one wins there.

To give a response to the messages I have received on this- Yes they do come with wear sensors and pint kits for both calipers.

They are currently £1842 on design 911 without the pin kits and wear sensors.

Simon

making them fit is not an issue

so whats the price then?

even if they are mint, they r used? and therefore worth nothing like new items, especially as i get trade discount from opc.

let me know what you want for them, and can go from there.

regards

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back